| Classrooom Management and Students Supervision
This workshop aims to bring practical and easy to implement means that can be used the very first day of class.
The workshop will:
- provide simple and actual tools allowing the teacher to clearly communicate his expectations throughout the year.
- demystify and understand students’ behaviour
- allow to experiment different methods aiming to develop harmonious and durable relationships
- explore different suggestions which will facilitate classroom life;
- make you aware of the importance of the word choice at time of intervention.
From teacher to teacher…with an open heart !
" Being a teacher nowadays takes humility and know how to. Some days are brilliant and others make us doubt ourselves. Sometimes we marvel at our students’ behaviour but at other times we are weakened and would quit on the spot in order to change our life’s projects!
Which teacher has never had these feelings?
At the beginning of my career, one my colleague told me that after 10 years in Special Education, I would definitely have to change my education field or else it would lead to teacher burnout ".
From 1984 until today I am still teaching in Special Education and I am highly involved in the life of my school.
Since 1996, I have had the privilege to give conferences throughout the province of Quebec, in Canada and North America. It is with high pleasure that I can offer the classroom management tools that allow me to still be as happy of a teacher! Bob Cantin
The content of the conferences is inspired by well known authors and speakers such as:
Dale Carnegie, Dr Joseph Murphy, Dr William Glasser, Dr Wayne Dyer, Og Mandino, Dan Millman, Fletcher Peacock, Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Marshall Rosenberg, Ron Clark, Dr David Hawkins, etc.
The workshops are given in a laid back ambiance filled with humour, intensity and sincerity.
Comments of participants
What I liked the most about the conference :
- Everything was constructive.
- We fell better, more confident. Thank you for the tips we can try right away.
- Real life examples.
- Interactive comments.
- The worth and credibility of the presenter.
- Thank you for your energy and the tips that I will be able to use.
- The presenter and his techniques.
- The dynamism of the presenter and his precious advice.
Conference in Repentigny,
February 10th, 2011